Iwona's Sources - Gen-tours in Poland
I am an expirenced guide in Poland and can arrange the entire tour :• Make hotel reservations at nice and clean 3/4 star hotels in attractive locations, with private baths/showers, and satellite TV. Depending on the tour, I can book accomodations in ancient castles or historical palaces, if available. Many of these places have been recently renovated and opened for tourists. Credit Cards accepted.
• Drive my own car, a comfortable automobile with a big trunk. Will pick up guests from/to airports and provide all transportation on the tour.
• Organize detailed schedule for the entire tour - ancestral locations, archives , interesting sites on the way .
• Arrange appointments in all archives, meetings with potential relatives, local historians.
• Research in specific locations - parish churches, state and diocese archives, registry offices, regional museums, and interviews with local residents.
• Provide suggestions regarding restaurants, shopping, travel security, etc and assist in any unexpected situations.
• Do advance research prior to visitor's arrival, if requested.
• Travel with a laptop and have access to internet and emails,
See Tour References
See more information on Gen-tours.
For Website Corrections or Problems: Webmaster at email@example.com
Copyright © 2014 Iwona Dakiniewicz All Rights Reserved
Last Updated on February 21, 2014